It’s been a cold year and I don’t mean just in temperature. And even though things still seem uncertain, it will still benefit us to learn from this change in season. Springtime.
Spring is a time for rebirth, a renaissance, a fresh start, a time to turn over a new leaf quite literally. Spring is the most hopeful season because after a jaded winter we can see the change, the shift, the rebirth, the growth with our own eyes.
Here are some rituals for Spring.
- Write down all the ways in which you can be a better version of yourself. Maybe you want to get fit, eat healthier, change your lifestyle, be calmer, learn a new language, instrument, skill, whatever it may be. Now it your time- a new dawn, you can be reborn, change for the better or bloom into something new.
- It’s finally time to shed the past, completely even the remnants from your mind. Remove all old ways of thinking and anything that doesn’t serve you in a good way needs to be a thing of the past.
- Bring in some colour into your life, these can be changes in your clothing, adding colourful things to your room, Just having pastels to look at can brighten up your mood and welcome a more playful and vibrant energy into your space.
- Get some flowers. Get a small plant that you can care for. Flowers add beauty to the space also, having nature around you is always a positive idea. Having a plant near you is not just positive but healthy, it gives you more awareness and respect for life and living things.
- Take a walk outside and observe the change, observe the change in the wind, feel the change of temperature, it is warmer, the wind is softer, the sun is beginning to shine. Watch the trees start to revive, what kind of flowers are growing and which are beginning to grow, notice the flower buds and notice the sky. All of the change or the beginning of the change (depending on where you are in the world) will inspire you to move forward with your life. It will send good vibrations to you and remind you that there is always a fresh start.