Here are a few poems to uplift your mood.
Should you need some tender words to show you some beauty you have forgotten about.
Check out these beautiful words of poetry.
- Ah! Sun-flower – William Blake
Ah Sun-flower! weary of time, Who countest the steps of the Sun: Seeking after that sweet golden clime Where the travellers journey is done.
- Bright star, would I were stedfast as thou art – John Keats
The moving waters at their priestlike task Of pure ablution round earth's human shores, Or gazing on the new soft-fallen mask Of snow upon the mountains and the moors— No—yet still stedfast, still unchangeable,
- Stanzas (Oh, come to me in dreams, my love!) – Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
Oh, come to me in dreams, my love! I will not ask a dearer bliss; Come with the starry beams, my love, And press mine eyelids with thy kiss.
- Love’s Good-Morrow – Thomas Heywood
Pack, clouds away! and welcome day! With night we banish sorrow; Sweet air, blow soft, mount larks aloft To give my love good-morrow! Wings from the wind to please her mind, Notes from the lark I’ll borrow;
- The Passionate Shepherd to His Love – Christopher Marlowe
And I will make thee beds of Roses And a thousand fragrant posies, A cap of flowers, and a kirtle Embroidered all with leaves of Myrtle;
Featured Image: Free Images from Canva